Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation
- Don’t eat or drink anything (including water) for eight hours prior to your surgery time.
- Arrange for a driver to bring you on your surgery day. Your driver MUST remain in the office during the procedure.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following anesthesia.
- Please wear a short sleeved shirt on the day of your procedure.
- Do not wear lipstick, makeup, jewelry or contact lenses on the day of surgery.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Kilkuts for instructions.